HOW TO CREATE AN EVENT
1. Click “Create event”.
Log in to your Jlive account and select “Create Event”.
2. Enter the Event Title
- Give your event a short, distinct name up to 72 characters long.
2. Insert a Main Image
- Size up to 5mb. PNG or JPG formats only.
- Minimum dimension is 960×600 px
- To delete your main event image, hover over the image and click the “trash bin” icon when it appears.
- Make sure to check the copyright licenses on the images you use.
3. Choose Category Settings
This is the event’s target demographic
4. Chose Event Type
5. Chose Event Topic
6. Chose Event Theme
- Choose a category that matches your event. For Jewish holidays, there is a second drop-down menu to chose from.
- For public events, this helps attendees find your event.
7. Select Date and Time
- Select the date of the event
- Select the start time of the event
- Select the end time fo the event
- Time Zone — Set to match the region that matches your event.
8. Choose a location for an in-person event.
Venue — Use the search bar below “Venue” to search for a venue, address, or city.
9. How To Partcipate: Online event — Use for events that happen online only.
1.Zoom – Integrate your Zoom account
2. Facebook Live
3. You Tube
5. Click “Save & Continue”.
10. Chose the Event Features
11. Write The Event Description.
- Write a description up to 2,500 characters that describes the most important details of your event. This lets people know why they should attend.
- Please note that only the first 120 characters will always be displayed when you share the event via social media.
- Description — Give more details about the information you included in your summary. This helps attendees get a sense of what they’ll experience at your event. A schedule, sponsors, or featured guests can improve the quality of your event listing.
- Add text, images, and video.
13. Point of Contact
- This is the person you would like attendees to reach out to with questions or help.
14. Click “Save & Continue”.
Click “Save & continue”. Find more information about event details:
1. Go to “Tickets” and click “Create Ticket”.
If you just finished the “Details” section, you’ll go to “Tickets” automatically. If you’re starting from a different location, go to your Manage Events page, choose the event, and select “Tickets”.
2. Enter your ticket information.
Choose your ticket type and enter your ticket information.
Free — Tickets do not cost anything
Paid — You need to set a ticket price
Donation — Attendees can pay a custom amount
3. Click “Save & Continue”.
Click “Save & continue”. Find more information about creating tickets:
Create and edit a ticket type
Additional settings and publishing your event.
1. Set up your payments.
Review the following under “Payments”:
Payment Options — Select your country and currency, and choose your payment processor.
Payout Method — Tell JLIVE where to send your payout.
Refund Policy — Set a refund policy for your event. Your refund policy can’t be changed after your event is live.
Tax — Set up sales tax if you are in a region that requires it.
2. Set up the order options for attendees.
Review the following under “Order Options”:
Order form — Choose which information you’d like to collect from your attendees
Order confirmation — Create a custom message for your event’s order confirmation page and email.
3. Review your privacy settings.
Go to “Privacy Settings” and click “Privacy”. Then choose “Public” or “Private”.
4. Publish your event.
Select “Publish Event” (at the top of the page) and choose whether to “Publish Now” or “Schedule Publish”.
Publish Now — publish the event immediately. Once set, the event is live and you can still make changes.
Schedule Publish — set a future date and time for the event to go live. Once set, you’ll see “Scheduled” (at the top of the page) and have options to reschedule, unschedule or publish now.
Your site doesn’t have any tags, so there’s nothing to display here at the moment.